When the body continues to use ketones mainly, several major things happen:
- Fat breakdown (body fat breakdown) increased significantly
- Muscle catabolism (muscle loss) is greatly reduced
- The energy level is maintained at a high and stable state.
- Eliminates subcutaneous fluid (also known as water retention)
Basically, when we are in ketosis, our body uses fat (ketones) to feed everything. Therefore, we do not destroy the muscle supply of glucose. In other words, muscle is forgiven because it has nothing to offer; fat is everything the body needs (well, a lot). For dieters, this means that muscle loss is much lower than what any other diet can achieve. Does it make sense?
As an added bonus, ketones produce only 7 calories per gram. This is greater than the same weight of glucose but much less than the grams of 9 calories obtained from it (actually 22%). We like this kind of metabolic inefficiency. They mean we can eat more, but the body can’t get calories.
More coldly, the ketone cannot be converted to fatty acids; the body excretes excess urine! When it comes to this, there will be urine; loss of muscle glycogen, low insulin levels and low levels of aldosterone cause massive excretion of intracellular and extracellular fluids. For us, this means hard, clear muscle tissue and fast, visible results.
In terms of energy, our brains like ketones very much, so we tend to be wonderful about ketosis: carefree, alert and positive. And because it does not miss fat to provide ketones, energy is always high. In general, you sleep less, and when you have ketosis you wake up more rest.
Through the above, you will be aware of the entry into ketosis:
- Carbohydrate intake must be zero; zero!
- Protein intake should be low: 25% of maximum calories
- Fat should account for more than 75% of calories.
- Low vitamins (no carbohydrates) and calories that are maintained at or below the maintenance level, dietary fat cannot be deposited in adipose tissue. Low protein content means that gluconeogenesis will soon be insufficient to maintain blood sugar, and all fat burns regardless of whether the body likes it or not.
Burn this fact. High dietary fat is oxidized to obtain cellular energy in a normal manner, but the resulting amount of acetyl-CoA is greater than the ability of the TCA cycle. A significant result is ketone formation: synthesis of ketones from excess acetyl-CoA. To put it simply: high fat consumption forces ketosis in the body. This is how you do it well.
You just have to ignore what you think about fat. First of all, fat does not make you fat. Most of the information about diseases caused by saturated fats is particularly disproportionate or completely wrong; in the ketogenic diet (keto ultra diet), it is not applicable. Saturated fat causes ketosis to scatter. Don’t worry; your heart will be better than your heart, and your insulin sensitivity will not decrease (first, no insulin)!
Once in ketosis, there is no technical need to maintain zero carbohydrates or weak proteins. But if you want to get the best rewards, it will always be better. Also, assuming you are training hard, you still need to follow the circulating ketogenic diet, you can eat all the carbohydrates, fruits and anything else every 1-2 weeks in 1-2 weeks (see this topic for details) In another article).
Don’t make mistakes doing well won’t make the ketogenic diet easy or fun for the cooking acrobats among you. Probably the most rigorous diet you can use, if you don’t like animal products, it’s not an option. Take out your nutrition calendar and go for a 20:0:80 protein diet: Carbohydrates: Fat. Yes, this is boring. For example, its author’s daily ketogenic diet is 3,100 calories, 25:0.5:74.5 only:
- 10 xxl whole eggs
- 160 ml of pure cream (40% fat)
- 400 grams of minced meat (15% fat)
- 60 ml linseed oil
- 30 grams of isolated whey protein
Many supplements help make the ketogenic diet more effective. However, many popular supplements will be ga Spilles. The following is a summary of the main content:
- Many people claim that although chromium and ALA are not insulin mimetics, they increase insulin sensitivity, leading to lower insulin levels, glucagon and a faster decline to deeper ketosis.
- Creatine is a waste: muscles can absorb up to 30% of muscles, and without glycogen, there is no significant abundance of muscle.
- HMB (if it works) will be/should be an excellent complement to the catabolic phase before ketosis occurs
- It is very good and highly recommended because it increases testosterone production as part of the ketogenic diet (keto ultra diet).
Carnitine or L-form acetyl-L is an almost essential supplement to the ketogenic diet. L-carnitine is required for the formation of ketones in the liver. Glutamine is an essential free form and branched chain essential amino acid, which makes sense for pre-training and subsequent training. Just don’t abuse glutamine because it promotes gluconeogenesis.
ECA fat burners are very useful and important, but don’t worry about containing HCA. Flaxseed oil is very good, but don’t think that 50% of the calories are from essential fatty acids. 1-10% of calories are more than enough. Whey protein is optional; remember, you don’t want to eat too much protein Soluble fiber supplements that do not contain carbohydrates are good. But nuts are easier.
The ketogenic diet offers many unique benefits. If you continue your lower body or body, your body fat is low and you can’t ignore it. However, the diet is not easy to use and compromises on any middle zone, and you prefer that it will be the worst in the world. Your choice is to do well or not.